The sweet faces we had the pleasure of greeting at the orphanages in Ethiopia. Our prayer is that through sharing our experience other families might discover the joy of building families through adoption.
I think your little Zane might be the happiest baby I have ever seen. What a beautiful smile...I bet he lights up the room. I have enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your posts. In some strange way it makes it easier to wait. Thanks for sharing. Amy
Ok... I'm just finally get a chance to sit down and read the blog to hear about your adventures. I'm BALLING. It's pretty funny! I've been dying to call, but trying to restrain myself... I know how precious the time is in these first few weeks and am trying to respect that you need your privacy right now. However, be prepared to be pestered next week. I love you guys so much and am so excited and happy that God has brought you all together. It's amazing.
We are Heather and Chris, along with our children we are blessed to parent - Lily, Claire and Zane. Through a domestic infant adoption we are forever grateful to have adopted Lily, while also 4 months pregnant with Claire. In August 2007 we adopted our sweet son, Zane, from the beautiful country of Ethiopia.
2 comments:
I think your little Zane might be the happiest baby I have ever seen. What a beautiful smile...I bet he lights up the room. I have enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your posts. In some strange way it makes it easier to wait. Thanks for sharing. Amy
Ok... I'm just finally get a chance to sit down and read the blog to hear about your adventures. I'm BALLING. It's pretty funny! I've been dying to call, but trying to restrain myself... I know how precious the time is in these first few weeks and am trying to respect that you need your privacy right now. However, be prepared to be pestered next week.
I love you guys so much and am so excited and happy that God has brought you all together. It's amazing.
Post a Comment