Thursday, June 4, 2009

HOME

We arrived home yesterday after 24 hours travel. Aside from only sleeping two of those hours our flights and connections went smoothly. I slept 11 hours last night and woke up thankful not only for the sleep but to be in my own bed and under the same roof as my children. All of my 450 photos are stored on Chris's hard drive but hopefully I can get some posted this evening when he returns home from work. We had such limited internet access but I did journal each day and will post lots of those details.

The trip was incredible - heartbreaking but full of HOPE. Thank you to everyone who has supported us in this project. We are grateful to be included in your prayers. You are as much a part of this as we are. Thank you for walking alongside us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear your stories and how God is working there. 450 pictures, yikes!
Praying for many opportunities to love a little extra on your little ones!
Blessings,
Leslee

Erin said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Amanda said...

Heather, I am so looking forward to hearing all about your trip.