Lily let me pull her tooth! I was so honored she would trust me to pull her little tooth out. My brave girl did not cry at all even when it took me 3 attempts to get her tooth out. I was more nervous than Lily. She lucked out that my parents were over at the time and her grandfather was the high paying tooth fairy. She told us she is saving up to buy a horse.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Guess Who Lost Her First Tooth?
Lily let me pull her tooth! I was so honored she would trust me to pull her little tooth out. My brave girl did not cry at all even when it took me 3 attempts to get her tooth out. I was more nervous than Lily. She lucked out that my parents were over at the time and her grandfather was the high paying tooth fairy. She told us she is saving up to buy a horse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment