Hi There, I found your blog through the gladney webpage. I want to adopt in the future and I am very impressed with your darling family. I'd love to pick your brain about your experience if you have some time. (You know, all that spare time floating around:) My email is cgillette@truman.edu I'd love to hear from you.
We are Heather and Chris, along with our children we are blessed to parent - Lily, Claire and Zane. Through a domestic infant adoption we are forever grateful to have adopted Lily, while also 4 months pregnant with Claire. In August 2007 we adopted our sweet son, Zane, from the beautiful country of Ethiopia.
3 comments:
That is so funny! I can't wait to see what my girls do to poor Nathan :) Its ok...it is a good pirate look!
Amy
My first thought was that he is a pirate...I guess that's fro a mom of boys.
Hi There, I found your blog through the gladney webpage. I want to adopt in the future and I am very impressed with your darling family. I'd love to pick your brain about your experience if you have some time. (You know, all that spare time floating around:) My email is cgillette@truman.edu
I'd love to hear from you.
Post a Comment