Friday, December 7, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!



Last year my girls were shaking and crying hysterically when we tried to get a Santa photo. This year they asked to go see Santa. I reminded them of the 2006 crying extravaganza and they replied that they were 3-years-old now and they only cried when they were 2-years-old. While in line, I told them several times that if they were scared and were going to cry, we needed to go home right then. They promised they would be brave. Z wasn't totally buying it but at least he did not cry. I think L&C were more excited about being allowed to stand on the couch than actually seeing Santa.
Two out of three smiling in a photo...wonders never cease (click on the photo to enlarge).

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm amazed!! And I love the in-line conversation...it sounds so familiar.

Elaine said...

That's a GREAT picture!! I am amazed anytime someone can get three kids and Santa to cooperate.