Tuesday, December 11, 2007

If a bear eats me....

Today in the car L said if a bear ate her, it would be protecting her from a shark. My response, "huh???" She repeated, "If a bear eats me, it would be protecting me from a shark." Before you ask, I have no idea where she came upon this idea but it did spark a conversation between us that the bear would not be protecting her by eating her.

L then said if a bear ate her that I would be so sad and cry and then I would only have C(guess she forgot about Z). I agreed that I would be so sad and added that I would cry every day. At the same time I'm thinking - where in the crazy world did she get the idea about bears and sharks eating her???

C joins the conversation at this point and says very seriously, "L, I would go with you if a bear eats you." L asks C, "You would be in another bear's tummy beside the bear that ate me?" C says, "No. I will be in the same bear as you. I will go with you if a bear eats you. You would not be alone."

My heart melted. I was amazed at C's enormous love for her sister. A precious (and yes, a little on the twisted side) conversation worth archiving!

No comments: