.jpg)
We've been home for nearly one month with Zane and we are actually beginning to fall into a routine. His sleep is improving and we are having some success with solid food. I think he has gained nearly 3 lbs since arriving home - must be all the queso! Zane continues to be an easy baby (aside from our sleep deprivation). He is all smiles, very cuddly and pretty mellow. Bonding and attachment seem to be going well so far. He shows a preference for mommy and daddy and has started to reach his arms to us to be held. Zane loves to play. Lily and Claire can easily get him laughing. They still refer to him as "baby Zane." He is such a sweet little guy - just content to roll around on my lap and check out his surroundings.
.jpg)
1 comment:
He has grown. You can tell just from the pictures. I love the one of brother and sister laying on the floor looking at each other. The eye squinting eating one is sooo cute too! What a sweet family you have! Hope the sleep patterns continue to improve. I get to start that again soon too! Oh boy! But, I am ready! Amy
Post a Comment