How awesome is that?? I love it! Sisters are the BEST! (And I'm sure a new little brother will be a good addition...one of my friend has twin girls and then a little boy...it is a SWEET combination. You'll love it too.)
We are Heather and Chris, along with our children we are blessed to parent - Lily, Claire and Zane. Through a domestic infant adoption we are forever grateful to have adopted Lily, while also 4 months pregnant with Claire. In August 2007 we adopted our sweet son, Zane, from the beautiful country of Ethiopia.
2 comments:
How awesome is that?? I love it! Sisters are the BEST! (And I'm sure a new little brother will be a good addition...one of my friend has twin girls and then a little boy...it is a SWEET combination. You'll love it too.)
My little nieces are soooooooo beautiful inside and out!
Post a Comment