Wednesday, July 18, 2007

COURT DATE!

These past few days I have checked other people's blogs to see how long it was taking them to get court dates. I was reading 4, 6, 9, 11 weeks and thinking it was such a long shot to get our court date before the Aug. 8 closure. Once again God is making it very evident that He is in total control. Our court date is July 30!!! Record fast time! This means we should arrive in Ethiopia Aug. 15 to pick up our little guy!

This morning I was able to pack up a little blanket to mail Zane. It was sweet to think something I was holding would soon be holding him. And now, just hours later to actually know the date I get to hold him --- I am not articulate enough to express how I feel.

Wow. God is good.

No comments: