
Zane loves his Batman PJs. I love my Zane. I stop and think sometimes it must be a bummer for the rest of the world not to enjoy looking at this beautiful face each day. I felt it was only right to share a few photos. It's not just his exceptional good looks but also the way he loves to say "mama" over and over again because he knows the sound of it coming from his mouth melts my heart. Oh and the way he screams "Daddyeeeeee" like he just hit the mother of all jackpots when the garage door opens as Chris arrives home from work. And the way he giggles when he is sleepy and it sounds like that happy tipsy giggle that makes me never want to put him down but rock him forever in my arms. And his dancing...yes, his dancing gets me every time. He knows all too well how cool he is already. Ladies...fair warning, watch out for this one.
2 comments:
cute pics of zane. thanks so much for hosting last night. nate and i had a blast!
That smile will melt ya...wish I could see it in person.
Post a Comment